Sunday, March 22, 2015

My next big Adventure, learning to fly a gyro

So here we go. I am about to commence gyroplane flight training.

My good friend Andre Voskuil and myself are heading down to Utah to get to grips with the Cavalon Autogyro under the instruction of the extremely experienced Michael Burton.

Our objective is to show you how simple it can be to learn to fly a gyroplane and become a qualified pilot in a relatively short period of time.

My background includes adventure and as keynote speaker and Canadian Adventurer and I led a team to a world paramotor record in 2012.
For my partner Andre, he is a Family Office consultant whose only real experience of flying is at the pointy end of a Boeing 747 to get from A to B.

For either of us, this will be challenging adventure. It will push us mentally and prepare us for an epic world record we are planning in the next 24 months.

We will be telling you about an upcoming TV show to follow our adventures, so for now, bookmark www.markjenningsbates.com while we get organised and enjoy the video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home