Sunday, March 22, 2015

I am so thrilled to bring you this update

I am so thrilled to bring you this updateAs a Canadian Adventurer and Keynote Speaker I get to do some pretty cool things with some pretty cool people, but this has to be the best yet project I have ever had the chance to work on.

My business partner, Andre Voskuil who is a Venture Developer and Family Office Consultant will be joining me on this adventure as we learn to fly a gyroplane.

There is a much grander plan down the road and we hope that you can continue to join us as we show you how straightforward it is to fly a gyro.

We will be producing a TV show as well but we wanted you to be the first to know about what we are doing...

Stay tuned for further updates and enjoy the video!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home